click here to read more about the FSS Expansion

Like Us On Facebook!


We Are Accepting Applications For Housing in the Following Programs:

PUBLIC HOUSING -- 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Units (Apply at the Allen Wood Homes, 1201 Thorpe Lane)

SPRINGTOWN VILLA --  1 and 2 Bedroom Units (Apply at 503 Springtown Way, Elderly or Disabled Only)
The SECTION 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is NOT ACCEPTING Applications At this Time.

HUD Logo

The San Marcos Housing Authority is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider and has provided quality housing options and supportive services to the citizens of San Marcos since 1950.  

Deaf & Hearing Impaired: Call 711 for Relay Services

Haga clic aquí para albergar información en español.